Wednesday 25 September 2013

One minute film


Bad Doggie, Chuckles
I did not like acting in Bad Doggie, Chuckles because their dialog seemed to like it was scripted. I also didn’t understand why there was a green effect on the film.  I did not find the comedy within the characters’ idea for a viral video that great.

Fish Supper
A one-minute film can seem like a hard task but Fish Supper make the documentary seem to last longer. I think this was achieved because it was filmed like a documentary and with an interesting character. Although it was based on a subject that would seem uninteresting it was enjoyable to watch and with the comical ending I think it was great.
I think by somehow making the time appear longer than a minute will help it film become a success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment